Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Light Speed

Less then a month away! Italy is less than a month away.  I'm torn between feeling extreme anxiety, and euphoria.  The part of me that's anxious is screaming what have you done! Your going to a foreign country where you don't speak the language, and taking care of kids! What about your job, SCHOOL, and friends?  The other part of me that's super excited is okay with all the unknown.  So full speed ahead in this Italian voyage.  Hopefully I learn a lot about myself and really enjoy doing it.   I am now on a time warp as everything is moving faster.  My older brother, Kelly, just got married, in a week basically it's Christmas. 
I'm hoping in all honesty that this blog is a way to write my feelings of preparation and adventures in Italy.  This is phase one of my plan.  The planning before departure. 
Steps to success in this endeavor.
1. research the area where I am about to move to.
2. pick up all items that fit into the "just in case pile"
3. pack attire,
4. pack up room and try not to cry
5. the most important part is watch lots of movies based in Italy!!!
6. Lastly calm myself down.

How hard can it be to fly to a foreign country and live for a while?  I don't think reality has truly hit me yet.  
Just in case I don't find time between now and next week, I will post awesome pictures of me in my final project for theater.  Which was to make a costume out of used materials.  It's super awesome. Imagine wings out of old records awesome.  Yup!
Ciao till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment