Friday, February 24, 2012

Post office battle

Just like the title suggest I've been battling with the post office.  America is founded on efficiency.  Whereas Italy has no efficiency so therefore it suffers.  When my mom was here we went to three different post offices each claiming that the packages that my mom sent were somewhere else.  Finally we took the missionaries on Tuesday with us to talk to someone inside the post office.  They didn't have it because I'm suppose to wait for the postal service to leave a note saying they had the package.  Luckily when we came back to the house on Tuesday the note for one of the packages was on the door.  So after my mom left I went back on Thursday to the last post office we had visited to talk to them.  Excuse my language but the lady I talked to was a Bitch.  She didn't even look.  She was unsympathetic to the fact that I was American and didn't understand.  She said the package wasn't there.  Told me to write down my number and to leave.  So I left very angry.  Today (Friday) I took the missionaries back with me.  We got a different lady to help us.  The lady that helped me on Thursday came in and said some rude things, that even the missionaries said she was a Jerk.  Anyways the lady we talked to helped us to locate one of the packages.  They said they would deliver it on Monday or Tuesday.  We will have to see if that happens or not.  I'm rolling my eyes right now because the chances of the something Italian actually working would be a miracle.  Also a side note.  My spelling has become atrocious.  Also Elder Gammel is going home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment