Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Victory dance

Today has been a wonderful day. I have conquered multiple fears, and survived driving school.  In fact I passed driving school with an A+.    I had a hard time last night sleeping because this morning I was going to drive Gabriele to school in the manual car.  But we did it! I prayed like crazy, and I know Heavenly Father was helping me.  Next I went to Italian lessons with the crazy lady.  I remember now what else about her drives me nuts.  Her shaking her pen and leg like crazy.  It makes it hard to focus when the teachers hand is going five hundred miles per minute.  I skipped the pastries.  (I still think they are out to get me) I decided instead to buy a pizza.  This is also new for me since I don't eat out unless I have a native Italian to order for me. Today I bought a pizza!  Picture going into a little pizzaria next to a cathedral, eating hot homemade pizza that's super delicious.  I also scoped out some places I want to take my mom when she comes.  I'm super excited.  Just one more day then I go to Verona to pick her up!

2 comments:

  1. You two will have such fun. Great that you can now drive. Drive carefully! We love you and know that your Mom will come home with lots of pictures. We leave Sunday afternoon, pick up Trish and Elliott and truck on to Oregon for two weeks. I will have to wait to see those pictures until I get home. XO Gramma Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess Stacy got there OK and you two are having a good time. I have talked to Kelly L. and everything seems in order at home. Trish is excited to get home to Seaside to show off Elliott. We are excited to spend time with Elliotte, Trish and Maya - as well as the others there. We will watch your blog while there to see what you two are up to. Grmma Bev & Grandpa Jeff

    ReplyDelete